We always get asked if we have puppies available or how to get on the wait list, so here it is.......
1. Fill out the application! This is the very first step in getting a doodle from us. We need to know what your looking for and about your family so that we can guide you to the doodle of your dreams!
2. We take reservations for both goldendoodles and sheepadoodles many months in advance of the puppies actually arriving in many cases. I try to keep the wait list simple. Those who have placed their reservations will be offered a puppy whenever they become available. Those families can either choose to take the puppy/litter spot offered or choose to wait for a future litter. They will NOT lose their place in line. They can choose to defer their spot for up to 3 years.
3. You must pick a preferred gender at the time you place your non-refundable/transferable reservation fee of $300. You will be listed on the wait list as that gender as your first option. If your preferred gender is not available, you will be offered the available opposite gender. You can choose to take the puppy offered or wait for a future litter. You can only change genders by moving under the last family listed for the gender you want to switch to.
4. The Breeder ALWAYS reserves the right to keep back puppies from any litter. Keeping back puppies is how we grow our program and diversify our bloodlines. We will always be first pick for males OR females on every litter, unless otherwise noted.
Sheepadoodle Wait List
1. Breeder Pick Female 2. Breeder Pick Female 3. The D. Clark Family ~ Female Reserved 1/1/18 (Spring 2019) 4. The H. Wolf Family ~ Male Reserved 6/6/18 (Spring 2019) 5. The T. Lesko Family ~ Male Reserved 6/11/18 (Spring 2019) 6. The P. Volante Family ~ Male Reserved 7/15/18 (Summer 2019) 7. The Jen Padilla Family ~ Reserved 8/7/18 8. The Steve Horwitz Family ~ Female Reserved 8/27/18 (Spring/Summer 2019) 9. The K. Taylor Family ~ Male Reserved 9/9/18 (F1 Standard B & W) 10. The Louderback Family ~ Female Reserved 10/6/18
Breeding for Quality, Health and Temperament since 2001