If you would love to have a goldendoodle, sheepadoodle or poodle but would rather not pay for it, inquire about our Guardian Home program. Check out the gorgeous dogs we have available listed below.......
Most of our dogs live in guardian homes. Our boys are here with us most of the time, but many of our girls and boys live with their guardian families. The stay with us for a few months when they are puppies and then are placed with a family. The come back to us for health testing, breeding and whelping puppies. The program has worked out very well and allows all of our dogs to be happy, healthy and socialized.
Guardian Homes Must Have The Following:
- Own their own homes
- Have a fully fenced yard
- Take puppy through at least one obedience class
- Provide proper veterinary care, grooming, vaccinations and heartworm preventative
- Feed a well balanced diet
- Provide adequate exercise
- Notify breeder when female begins her heat cycle
- Not allow the female to be around intact males during heat cycle
- Not allow a guardian male to breed other females without breeder permission
- Ensure that the puppy is well socialized with people and other dogs
- Guardian's work schedule must be flexible to allow transportation, when needed
- You MUST live within 2 hours of our home in Sardinia, Ohio 45171
Peyton is our F1 Sheepadoodle. She is available to a local guardian home. She loves to play, but can also be a couch potato! She has a super soft coat that is mostly non-shedding. She weighs right around 40 lbs.
Raven is our newest girl! She is a gorgeous, F1B Goldendoodle with a jet black coat. She is available to a local guardian home. We expect her to be around 50 lbs at maturity. Her coat is super soft and thick and will likely be non-shedding.
Meet Auggie! He is one of our new standard poodle boys. Auggie is a tri-color parti poodle and will grow into a standard size of 50-55 lbs. He is a social gentleman and very easy on the eyes. He loves other dogs and all humans alike.
This little gal doesn't have a name yet! She is an Old English Sheepdog and will grow to be about 65-70 lbs. She is very sweet and loves to visit everyone here.